The Chaplaincy Maintenance and Development Fund
Contributions to this fund will go towards the provision of the traditional Latin Mass in the Dublin Diocese. Expenses covered include insurance, lighting, heating and maintenance of St Kevin’s church, according to use; purchase/repair of vestments, altar linens, candles, etc.; printing and stationery; sacred music.
There are several ways in which you can support the Chaplaincy Fund:
1. By standing order. This is the preferred manner of contribution. You can download a form here, or take one from the tables as you leave the church. Completed forms should be returned to the Chaplain at The Presbytery, Harrington Street, Dublin 8.
2. By weekly donation envelopes. You can request a box of envelopes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give your postal address so that we can send you on the envelopes. These envelopes should then be placed in the metal box in the centre of the church.
3. By cash/cheque donations. At any time you may place a donation, clearly marked Latin Mass Chaplaincy, in the metal box at the centre of the church. Special envelopes for this purpose are available on the tables at the doors.
4. By money transfer to our account:
St Kevin’s Catholic Church Latin Mass Chaplaincy
Allied Irish Bank, 61 South Richmond St, Dublin 2
Sort Code: 93-11-60; Account No: 20298149
5. By remembering the Archdiocese of Dublin Latin Mass Chaplaincy in your will.
The Chaplaincy is entirely dependent on the support of the faithful; may God reward you for your generosity.
The Church is an Eligible Charity (Ref. 7424). Please note:
A. If you pay Income Tax solely by PAYE: if you contribute €250 or more in any one tax year the Chaplaincy can claim the tax on the amount that you have contributed, if you so authorise.
B. If you are 1. not paying tax solely by PAYE; 2. self-employed; or 3. a Public Registered Company, you can claim tax relief on contributions of €250 or more in any one tax year. A receipt will be issued to you to satisfy the Revenue Commissioners.